Tuesday, October 02, 2007

silliness from P

I removed ones that were just boring results or too much personal info:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Charlie CRV (hmmm, not very catchy)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Cherry Garcia Ginger Snap

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
Pink Dog (I don't think I'd hire a detective named Pink Dog, personally.)

4. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Green Americano (bleah! gross!)

5. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
Dwight Warren (or Warren Dwight) Funny how that matchs P's, eh?

6. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
Burberry Brit Hot Tamales (wee hoo - I may have to legally change my name now)

7. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
Wait, I can't tell you or else you'll find me when I enter the program!

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
Houston Hartford (I can't remember who my fifth grade teacher was, isn't that sad? So I went with my fourth grade teacher, who I adored.)

9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
Winter Agapantha (Not sure how incognito I'd be with that moniker...)

10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Tangerine Blousey

11. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Banana Shake Coastal Oak (grooooovy)

12. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather + “Tour”),
The Painting Thunderstorm Tour

Well, I'm sure the time I spent on this forwards world peace, so I can rest easy that I'm not just putzing about.

1 comment:

ferenge mama said...

OMG, I complete love "Burberry Brit Hot Tamales"!!!

But it's in a dead heat with "Banana Shake Coastal Oak" for awesomeness.

Fun!