Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fie on Earthlink


Earthlink actually made me swear out loud at my workplace. They were ridiculous; kept me on hold for 30 minutes, during which they repeatedly told me that "your call is important to us" and then encouraging me to hang up and take my complaint to their web site instead.
Finally got a human being on the line and gave him all of the account details, after which he decided I needed to talk to someone more senior. I was transferred. I had to repeat all of the account details. After much explanation of the history of the problem, the call center person told me that I absolutely HAD to be looking at the modem while I was reporting this. So I will try again tonight. Apparently their call center is open 24 hours a day.
After I hung up and said some inappropriate swear words, a colleague popped over to tell me that I should not do business with Earthlink since they are all "crazy Scientologists." See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthlink.

1 comment:

Clare Carver said...

LOL.. oh haven't we all been there!!! right with you sista : ) I like you colagues assertion : )