Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am grateful for my wonderful program friends and my family;
I am grateful that today I do have a roof over my head and a job;
I am grateful for my health and sobriety;
Today I ask God to give me some calm, some ability to be of service in a chaotic time at my work.

Yes, the vulnerability you have when you love to work at innovative, smaller tech companies is that "A" word - acquisition. Our company was acquired by a Texas company, announced to us just yesterday, so that whole loft thing is on hold while I assess.

My friends and family have been so great and also insightful. Most have reminded me that God has a plan and that things happen for good reason and to hang in there. I'm glad I surround myself with recovery people and people who do their best to connect with a higher power.

No comments: